Thus far, the enthusiasm behind the uprising has been great. We have over 45 submissions at this point, with additional ones coming in. The press has been kind to us as well and really helped with spreading the word. I didn’t sent out a press release to any of the outlets, as the one listed below was really just geared toward the developers, but looking back I probably should have. I’ll have an updated one in the next week or so as more news gets solidified. The website should be up within the week, so be sure to check back here for a link for that. Andrew Currie of Evil Robot Logic has been doing an outstanding job of handling that for us.
Be sure to check out some of the press listed below. If you would like any of us on your podcast in the coming weeks please let Kris or I know and we’d love to continue to promote the platform in that manner.
- Gamasutra, 6.16.11 – Xbox Live Indie Game Uprising Returning For Summer, Taking Nominations
- Joystiq, 6.16.11 – XBL Indie Game Uprising returns this summer, taking submissions
- Armless Octopus, 6.14.11 – The Xbox Live Indie Games Summer Uprising begins in August
- DIY Gamer, 6.15.11 Xbox Live Indie Games Summer Uprising Deadline Approaching
- Shack News, 6.16.11 Xbox Live Indie Games Uprising returns this summer
- MTV Multiplayer, 6.16.11 – Xbox Live Indie Games Will ‘Uprise’ Again This Summer
- True Achievements, 6.16.11 – Indie Games Summer Uprising Revealed
- Armless Octopus, 6.14.11 – Episode 56